Sunday, June 25, 2006

8th Prenatal visit

Baby update : As of 06/16/06 baby Carson is 30 weeks and 2 days. The baby's heart rate is very strong, and movements are very strong and frequent. The baby now seems to get hiccups quite frequently that last for about 10 minutes (excellent for lung development).

Daddy update : Anxiety struck when the doctor told us we had six more weeks until the baby would be full term and possibly ready for delivery. Still very excited, but concerned about not being prepared for the baby.

Mommy update : I am now 7.5 months. My joints are all aching and, the itching skin has cleared up. It is getting harder to move around. Had Braxton Hicks contractions everyday last week, but doctor says everything is fine that those contractions are good practice. I almost panicked when the doctor told me I had about six more weeks to go.

No comments: