Friday, January 05, 2007

Terrance at home

It feels like it is the weekend all the time around here now since Terrance landed an at-home job. It is nice having him around-hope Micah and I don't run him back to the office.

Since today was his first full day at home we started our work out routine together again. I will keep you updated on how that is going. I am trying to lose almost 40 pounds! As you can see from my recent picture the poundage has stacked up after three foot surgeries and a baby. For starters we completed a jog/walk through one of the parks around here. Then completed some sit-ups, and push-ups. (Terrance didn't do his push-ups--he thinks I didn't catch that one). I surprised myself jogging a little, but the sit-ups were very disappointing to me. I think this is the worse I have ever been out of shape.

Terrance also tells me that tonight we are going to the gym also to either play basketball or lift weights. I hope I can walk tomorrow!

No comments: